Future new route from NRN? Please!

Hier kann über Ryanair, Malta Air (Homecarrier am Airport Weeze) sowie weiteren Airlines aus der Ryanair Holding diskutiert werden.
Here you can discuss about Ryanair, Malta Air (home carrier at Weeze Airport) as well as other airlines from the Ryanair Holding.

Moderatoren: Markus, Rolf

Antworten
White Cap
Senior User

Future new route from NRN? Please!

Beitrag von White Cap »

News Release
RYANAIR’S LOW FARES ARRIVE IN SANTIAGO!

NEW ROUTE TO LONDON STANSTED

Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 low fares airline today (11th January 04) announced a new direct route from Santiago De Compostela to London Stansted. The new route will commence on 11th April 2005 and will operate daily with fares starting from just €2.99*

Announcing the new route today, Ryanair’s Chief Executive Michael O’Leary said:

‘For the first time the people of Galicia can enjoy Ryanair’s low fares revolution! When it comes to low fares in Europe Ryanair is No 1. Other airlines pretend to be low fares but when it comes to low fares Ryanair leaves the others in our slipstream. Our new route commences on 11th April 2005 with fares starting from just €2.99*!

This new low fares route is good news for consumers and good news for Galicia. Ryanair will carry 100,000 passengers on its 1st year on this new low fares route and will deliver 75,000 visitors to Santiago and wider Galicia. This translates to the direct creation of 100 jobs for the region and savings of €10 M for these consumers over the high fares airlines.

SANTIAGO TO LONDON 11th APRIL 2005

IBERIA** RYANAIR RYANAIR SAVING
€699 €2.99 €696

(**Source Iberia website – 6th Jan 05)

*One way tax exclusive

Santiago to London Stansted Offer details:
Booking Period: 11th Jan – 18th Jan
Travel Period: 11th April – 26th May
Blackout Period: 28th May – 2nd May

We could always hope to fly from NRN to Santiago!

Cheers,
White Cap :wink:
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

I had to look up were Santiago is.. (just north of Portugal in Spain) but it is no base...

So I think we will not see the route from NRN, I'm affraid...
But it would be nice :wink:

Greetz, Ron
eT

Beitrag von eT »

Triple Nickel hat geschrieben:I had to look up were Santiago is.. (just north of Portugal in Spain) but it is no base...
It's the end of the Jakobs-Way ...
... allthough this should be more or less a one way direction:
pilgrim walk to santiago and fly back.
eT
Antworten