VC 10 in PAD

Diskussionen über die RAF Germany. (RAF Laarbruch, Brüggen, Gütersloh, Wildenrath)
Discussion about RAF Germany. (RAF Laarbruch, Bruggen, Gutersloh, Wildenrath)

Moderatoren: Rolf, Triple Nickel, Copter

Antworten
letsmoveit
Junior User

VC 10 in PAD

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

Just in case someone is getting sick of taking just "Ryanair"-pics in these
dull days in february :wink: , here is something to brighten up every spotters day 8)

VC 10 in Paderborn on the following dates :

10.2. est. arrival 16.30 local
17.2. est. arrival 16.30.local
23.2. est. arrival 15.30 local
24.2. est. arrival 16.30 local

see ya @ Paderborn
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Heuh :shock:? Did you already take a look in the planepictures section :lol: :?: :lol: ? There hasn't been made a Ryanair picture in the last month!?! :P :P
letsmoveit
Junior User

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

I truly regret the words that I have chosen. :( Today I received a lesson in how international the movements in Weeze are :shock:

Maybe I just tried hard to get some attention for our truly boring airport in Paderborn :wink: I still keep my invatation alive to watch the VC 10 next week and to remember the good old times while she passes by :D
Copter
Beitrag von Copter »

We (Triple Nickel, Morpheus and me) where at Paderborn today. Indeed a bit a boring airport with bad spotting conditions...

Trip-report will follow.

Copter
NIEDERRHEIN AVIATION SOCIETY
http://www.sgniederrhein.net
letsmoveit
Junior User

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

If only you would have told me in advance that you are planning to come over....cause then I would have told you that saturday is the most boring day at PAD. There is an little more excitement during the week with some businessjets, like the two jets from Bertelsmann, which are based at PAD.Even the summertime is an time with much more activity. There is an excellent spottingplace over there, which is pretty difficult to find, but once you are there you have te perfect view for arrival and departure, based on a little hill.
Just keep me informed the next time you wonna come, and then we can combine your trip with an inspection of the base @ ETUO :wink:
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Well,

I think all airports (Not the real big ones) are very boring at this time a year. That is in my opinion not only a problem at Paderborn altought the spotting possibilties in the terminalarea are from my point of view very bad???

If we go there again, I really would like to be on the little hill you discribed!

Greetz, Rene
letsmoveit
Junior User

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

Just like I mentioned ....whenever you feel like going to PAd again mention it in advance. I will post it in here whenever things like that VC 10 show up or an exercise will take place at PAD in combination with Sennelager, where choppers from the UK and NL do train pretty often.
letsmoveit
Junior User

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

today in PAD : good old VC 10 ( XW 808 ) , landing delayed at 16.50 local. whenever you hear that great enginesound, there are multiple memories going through everybodys mind over here :wink: sorry for beeing so poetic...it is just one of those days again 8)
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

If it's "808" it should be the XR808...

I agree one the sound of the aircraft! Fabulous!!!

@ Letsmoveit: Where are the pics???

:wink: :wink: :wink: :P

Greetz, Ron
letsmoveit
Junior User

Beitrag von letsmoveit »

Sorry for the XW....you are right: XR 808

regarding the pics I honestly dont know how to post them in here, as I tried to attach them to one of my mails long ago, but it didnt work out.
Can you give me some advice,as pics excist from XR808 wink:
Triple Nickel

Regarding to posting the pics see: http://www.nrn-forum.net/viewtopic.php? ... ight=fotos

Or send them to me at: ron@sgniederrhein.net and I will post them
for you.

Greetz, Ron
Triple Nickel

I just found Letsmoveit's pics in my mailbox:

Thanks for that!! Nice pics of a nice a/c!!

Greetz, Ron

Bild

Bild

Bild
Antworten