Volkel AB, 10 March 2006

Zeigen Sie hier Ihre Flugzeugfotos vom Airport Weeze!
Show your planepictures made at Airport Weeze here!

Moderator: Triple Nickel

Antworten
Morpheus

Volkel AB, 10 March 2006

Beitrag von Morpheus »

All day, the weather was pretty nice with a little rain and sun every now and then.

I was at Volkel this afternoon to wait for a C-20H of the USAFE. Off course it arrived at the darkest and wettest moment of the day!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bild

Greetz, Rene
White Cap
Senior User

Beitrag von White Cap »

Is it a visit from you know who - C.I.A :roll:

Cheers,
Nick :wink:
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Hahahaha, No I don't think so. The aircraft was at Volkel for just 2 hours. As you know there is still an USAF delegation at Volkel based, so it must have had something to do with that.

BTW, I do not understand why these so called CIA flights are so much in the news lately. These flights are for sure as old as the CIA itself.
White Cap
Senior User

Beitrag von White Cap »

@Morpheus
BTW, I do not understand why these so called CIA flights are so much in the news lately. These flights are for sure as old as the CIA itself.
We used to get these special aircraft in at RAF Northolt. They came with their own guards! I just made sure that my 'Dog Handlers' kept an eye on them.

Cheers,
Nick :wink:
NiesiausBo
Senior User
Beitrag von NiesiausBo »

Morpheus hat geschrieben: BTW, I do not understand why these so called CIA flights are so much in the news lately. These flights are for sure as old as the CIA itself.
It is about Human Rights... if there are flights that exist as long as the CIA does, it is also a crime that exist as long as the CIA does.
Besser günstig fliegen, als teuer fahren!

Bild
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Yes, I do know that is has to do with human rights, but the European Governments knew that these flight were there for years and they always allowed it.

And all of a sudden someone (press) is saying something about it on television and all the governments act like there noses are bleeding and telling everybody how wrong it is. Hypocrits if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong.... I agree with you if you say that this is nog good and flights like these should be forbidden.
Antworten