What will happen with Corona

Allgemeine Diskussion und Informationsaustausch zum Flughafen Weeze.
General discussion and information about Airport Weeze.

Moderatoren: Markus, Rolf

Antworten
Zonan
Senior User
What will happen with Corona

Beitrag von Zonan »

I can assume all of you have heard about the corona (COVID-19) virus as of now.
Seeing how a lot of flights are being cancelled at big airports and a lot of airlines are grounding their fleet, I'm starting to wonder what will happen to NRN...
Air France - KLM announced they will be grounding 80%! of their fleet for at least this month. KLM is retiring their B747s 1 year early because of the virus as they are never going to be full and are costing a lot of money.

An example that is possibly going to have an impact at NRN: Corendon airlines is grounding their complete fleet this month.

At this moment I have no news about cancelled flights at NRN, but this can change quickly.
Germany is already checking borders with the Netherlands. If Germany (or the Netherlands) is going to close the border, this would mean at least 40% of the passengers simply cannot fly.

The Netherlands is already closing down schools, resaturants and events with more than 100 people and advising everyone to stay at home when they can.
I don't really follow what is happening in Germany that much, as it is not in the news in the Netherlands, but I'm sure things are happening as well.

Let's all hope for the best and fight corona with the full world :D
wolke7
Senior User

Re: What will happen with Corona

Beitrag von wolke7 »

Danke @ Zonan für dieses Topic!

Niemand kann vorhersagen, was in der Welt weiter geschieht.
In unserer schnelllebigen Zeit, in der jeder alles zu jeder Zeit kaufen und sich erfüllen kann, werden wir alle rund um den Globus ausgebremst.

Damit müssen wir alle lernen, umzugehen!
Zusammenhalt, Verantwortungsbewusstsein, Vernunft und Akzeptanz gegenüber aller aufgestellten Regeln ist das beste Mittel, die Krise schnell hinter uns zu bringen und den weltwirtschaftlichen Schaden in Grenzen zu halten.

Nutzen wir die Situation, um uns mal wieder auf uns selbst zu besinnen und mit Einschränkungen leben zu können.

Eines ist für mich sicher: nach der Krise ist für längere Zeit nichts mehr wie es war!

Bleibt alle gesund !!!

Grüße
wolke7
Bild

01.11.2015 A6-EOB DUS-DXB
Antworten