Formule 1 helicopter-tour 30/05/04

Veröffentlichen Sie hier Ihre Reiseberichte (Tripreports).
Publish your tripreports here.

Moderatoren: Markus, Triple Nickel

Antworten
Copter
Formule 1 helicopter-tour 30/05/04

Beitrag von Copter »

Hello people,

As many of you know we had the Grand Prix of Europe yesterday at the Nurburgring. This was (again) a pefect event for me, as a helicopter-freak, to make a trip to this race track.

First we visited the Krebsberg heliport with as result (in the morning only) 49 helicopters :D . The weather was very nice and the (photo-) background was beautifull (a hill with a castle on it). We saw several type's of helicopters, but the highlights where two Bell 205's (Hueys) and a Bell 222. Very impresive to see seven helicopters land at a time :shock:

After that we went to a little heliport near Döttingen. Seen here where 9 helicopters.

After visiting some other locations like the airfield of Koblenz, we went to Bonn-Hangelar. Seen here where some nice ADAC helicopters (2x Bo-105, 2x EC135 and 2x MD900). After that we drove to Koln-Bonn airport for our dinner (Burger King !). At Koln-Bonn we saw serveral civil aircraft (like an EU Jet Foker 100 ! :wink: ) and some military ones (GAF Airbusses and 2x KDC-10 & C-130H-30 of the RNLAF). The RNLAF aircraft are temporarly based here because of the fact that Eindhoven is closed this weekend.

After that we discovered a F-104G Starfighter on the roof of the Automuseum in Bergheim (can be seen from the motorway A61). And last, but not least, we drove past a company in Kessel (The Netherlands) we we saw 5 F-104's (one of them was a TF-104G). The Starfighters can be seen from road N273.

I'll try to scan some pictures in a few days (week ?). If anyone is interested in the serials just let me know.

Greetz

Copter
NIEDERRHEIN AVIATION SOCIETY
http://www.sgniederrhein.net
Maik
Re: Formule 1 helicopter-tour 30/05/04

Beitrag von Maik »

Copter hat geschrieben:First we visited the Krebsberg heliport with as result (in the morning only) 49 helicopters :D . The weather was very nice and the (photo-) background was beautifull (a hill with a castle on it).
Yesterday, I saw a short TV report about the Krebsberg heliport - very interesting!

In Koln-Bonn, a few days ago, there was pretty much traffic because of the Champions League "Auf Schalke": They closed rwy 14R to park some aircraft on it: http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.cgi?215932
Maik
www.niederrhein-spotter.de
Größte deutschsprachige Spotterwebsite zu NRN

Bild
K-Man
Senior User
Re: Formule 1 helicopter-tour 30/05/04

Beitrag von K-Man »

Copter hat geschrieben:...a Bell 222...
A Bell 222? Is this the "Airwolf" Type? I like these heleicopter, looks very nice and fast...

Gruß,
K-Man
Copter
Beitrag von Copter »

Yes it is. The German firm's HSD and Heli Avia are one of the few European operators.

Greetz

Copter
http://www.sgniederrhein.net
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

Very nice!! I heard something about those photographic ippertunities?

Flying Helo's with a castel in the background!

I'll be very interested in your pics!!

Greetz, Ron
Copter
Beitrag von Copter »

The quality of my scanner is not to good, but I'll try to show you some pictures.

Bild
D-HAFW, Bell 205A-1, Agrarflug Helilift, Krebsberg 30/05/04

Bild
Two Bell's in formation during landing, Krebsberg 30/05/04

Bild
D-HELB, Bell 222, Avia Heli, Krebsberg 30/05/04

Bild
PH-WRW, EC.120B, Helico, Krebsberg 30/05/04

(all photo's copyright)

Greetz

Copter