Vbird @ Airliners.net

Hier sind alte Diskussionen über V Bird, den ehemaligen Homecarrier des Flughafens Weeze, archiviert.
Here old discussions about V Bird, the former homecarrier of Airport Weeze, are archived.

Moderatoren: Markus, Rolf

Gesperrt
robertv
Junior User

Vbird @ Airliners.net

Beitrag von robertv »

Hallo,

There is a topic at airliners.net about Vbird. Post at airliners.net have not proven to be very reliable source all the time in the past, but this sure has a negative impact on the image of the airline on the readers.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/ge ... n/1753617/

Cheers,

Robert
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

In my opinion: Same old speculations as we heard on all the other forums in the past.

"Vbird is not coming through the winter 2004/2005."

In the beginning everybody said: "Vbird is not coming through winter 2003/2004" and now look were they are!!

There even is a statement from a user in wich he says that Vbird will be not longer in the skies. For me personally such statements are a load of bullocks and come usually from people that don't know what is REALLY going on in the world of Vbird.

I can't say if vbird is doing well or not. On one hand I read that payments are overdue. On the other hand I read about a new airbus and new routes. So only the insiders will know the truth.

About the fact that EU-Jet do not have their money, I also think that Vbird does not want to pay the full amount because of all the problems and delays they had with the Fokker100's.

The truth is out there....

Greetz, Ron

... Vbird HAS to come through winter 2005 because I want to fly to Finland next year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

I yust popped into me:

Today it is excactly one year ago that the First VeeBee landed on airport Niederrhein!!!

Bild
First landing of an Vbird-A320 in NRN 26-09-2003 Foto:RK/SGniederrhein

Greetz, Ron
Maik
Beitrag von Maik »

Oh yeah Ron, you´re right!
That was THE day...
Maik
www.niederrhein-spotter.de
Größte deutschsprachige Spotterwebsite zu NRN

Bild
K-Man
Senior User
Beitrag von K-Man »

Jetzt wo Du es sagst...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch an eine Airline, die so mancher schon längst totgesagt hatte. Auf das es Euch noch lange gibt...well done!

Bild

Gruß,
K-Man
herm
Senior User

Beitrag von herm »

Hallo,

herzlichen Glückwunsch auch von meiner Seite.
wie schnell doch so ein Jahr vergeht. Vielleicht gibt es "Geburtstagsangebote" :?: :D

bis dann
Moe
Senior User
Beitrag von Moe »

Ich finde, dass der eigentlich Geburtstag von V Bird am Ende des Sommerlfugplanes zu "feiern" ist. Denn schließlich stand dei PH-VAC noch ne Weile in NRN rum, bevor sie auf "Tour" ging und schließlich eingesetzt worden ist.
MFG Moe!
Maik
Beitrag von Maik »

Stimmt, offizieller erster Geburtstag ist am 27. Oktober.
Maik
www.niederrhein-spotter.de
Größte deutschsprachige Spotterwebsite zu NRN

Bild
Kleve88
Senior User

Beitrag von Kleve88 »

Ich hab mir den Thread da bei airlines.net mal durchgelesen. Kurz und knapp:

Null Ahnung, und davon auch noch wenig!

Sorry. Aber die wissen nichtmal ob VBA die A320 besitzt oder sie leased.
Bild
HaJo
New User
Beitrag von HaJo »

Es gibt hier aber auch einige faire Beiträge, zum Beispiel dieser:

von http://www.airliners.net/discussions/pr ... elta777jet

As far as I know they have now established a quite good load factor and it seems also yields increasing quite good.
If they have the money to run it for longer period of time, they will survive and will earn first profits most likely. In case I would be able to see their structure I would invest money into the company. A company which has a combined structure with the airport and some cross ownerships is more than perfect. You can control everything, specially in a area where over 20 mio. people living.

The european union don`t allow airports to pay to airlines, but what is against giving them a nice amount of credit and in the end negotiate a smaller amount to get rid of the debts ?

I`m 100 % sure, what EUjet is telling is just bluff, specially EUjet would never ever spend any penny for a third party. They are always requesting money upfront to secure aircraft etc. And after two months of course they got money, else they would stop before. The real reason is, that they did a bad job as they did it also with Germanwings and few others before.
This EUjet shit was bringing them a lot of trouble and bad customer feedbacks, so if there is still one payment open, I would not pay it either.

I think that FR is increasing capacity in NRN is good for the airport and also good for V-Bird.
V-Bird is already a so called low-cost carrier, but flying to main airports out of NRN. If you can choose between Stockholm Skavsta (FR) or Arlanda (V-Bird) and the price difference is just around 10 EUR ? I would take V-Bird, they offer normally a good product, nice seats, nice A 320 aircrafts.

I hope they will survive, since it is a good idea and I guess also company.
About the management, I share the opinion, they did some fatal errors in the beginning and most likely burned a lot of money, just because the stupid idea to fly NRN-SXF 5 times daily, but okay everybody need to earn experience, even if it is a expensive venture.

Gruß an alle
Joachim
Gesperrt