Suggestions for Rome

Veröffentlichen Sie hier Ihre Reiseberichte (Tripreports).
Publish your tripreports here.

Moderatoren: Markus, Triple Nickel

Antworten
heinz-w
Suggestions for Rome

Beitrag von heinz-w »

I'm looking for some hints for a trip to Rome.
Most probably I'll go there around carnival next year (with a group of about 15 people).
What is the best/cheapest/shortest/fastest way into town?
Any suggestions for a reasonable priced hotel?
The biggest problem: What to do with the last night.
As Ryanair will leave Ciampino very early, you have to get there even a lot earlier. So you have to leave the city at around 4 o'clock in the morning, I think.
I'm wondering if I really need a hotel room for the last night. Or do I just have a late meal, something to drink until 12 or 1 o'clock and then travel to the airport to wait there for check-in.
Is there any public transport during the night hours?
Rolf
Beitrag von Rolf »

Mit dem orangen Bus geht es am einfachsten nach Ciampino, Stazione FS (1,30 €, 10 min. Fahrt). Der blaue Bus der COTRAL (1,- €) fährt auch dahin, anschließend aber weiter nach "Anagnina" zur U-Bahn. Dauert alles aber recht lange (30 min), und die U-Bahn ist auch nicht so schnell im Zentrum (nochmal ca 35 min). Von Ciampino Bahnhof fahren etwa alle 15 min. Züge nach Rom, Stazione Termini (dauert 12 min.). Kostet 2 €.

Hotels gibts jede Menge über "Hotel.de" oder "hrs.de". Kurzfristig gibt es immer mal Sonderangebote, allerdings könnte Karneval davon ausgenommen sein. Für Unternehmungen, falls in Rom geplant, rate ich zu einem der zahlreichen Hotels in Bahnhofsnähe. Alles andere ist zu umständlich und kostet zu viel Zeit!

Für die Rückfahrt ist ein Taxi zu empfehlen. Kostet etwa 60-70 € und geht morgens sehr schnell (ca. 30 min.) . Mit 4 Leuten ein tragbarer Preis. Öffentlicher Transport dürfte so früh problematisch sein, weiß ich aber nicht genau.

Gruß
Rolf
wolke7
Senior User

Beitrag von wolke7 »

Gerade kam wieder ein Newsletter von Ryanair mit diesem Service Angebot:

NO MORE PROBLEMS

TRAVEL BETWEEN RYANAIR AIRPORTS AND THEIR CITY CENTRES WITH TERRAVISION'S LOW COST COACHES

The new partnership between Ryanair and Terravision, the new low cost coach company, now ensures that Ryanair passengers will be able to travel between Rome Ciampino airport and Rome centre, Milan Bergamo airport and Milan centre, Pisa G. Galilei airport and Florence centre quickly and comfortably, but above all at a really low cost!

Look for the Terravision icon on http://www.ryanair.com to book and purchase tickets and avoid queues or alternatively go to one of the many Terravision booths located in 15 European airports.
Watch out for new openings in other European city destinations on http://www.lowcostcoach.com

Ryanair & Terravision: the 1st low-cost door to door service

Auf dem Timetable von Terravision ist zwar noch keine Arrival/Departure
Angabe von NRN für Rom enthalten, aber kann ja noch kommen.

Schönen 1. Advent

wolke7
Bild

01.11.2015 A6-EOB DUS-DXB
Antworten