Delayed stansted continued

Veröffentlichen Sie hier Ihre Reiseberichte (Tripreports).
Publish your tripreports here.

Moderatoren: Markus, Triple Nickel

Antworten
Dickmann
Advanced User

Delayed stansted continued

Beitrag von Dickmann »

Evening All I thought I'll just let you know how it went on Tuesday morning with my delayed flight Fr3253, EI-DCD
So arrived on airport at 05:45 to see 3 aircraft sitting on apron, first thought who's not leaving on time, yes you guessed it me :( .So with 3 hours delay we went off home for some breakfast.
Returning to the airport intime for the second try, aicraft lands at 09:30, So off we go to board aircraft. Rear door shuts, One passenger gets up goes to front of aircraft I'm getting off I'm scared of flying. :roll: .Stewards thinking bomb on board everyone off.So there we were standing in wind and rain on the apron waiting for the okay.
So everthing okay, all on board, of course I had lost my place now with lots of leg room never mind we were on our way. Landing in England at 11:00 off to the train station..
TIP:- when travelling after 9:00 ask for 'CHEAP DAY RETURN' for 4 people we paid 44 pound 60 pence that includes underground all day :idea:
So after all that trouble we went quickly to Tower Hill and then to KFC for a big bucket of Chicken.
The rest of the day was normal until ;The train journey to Stansted Platform 2 hundreds of people standing infront of a darkend train no lights on no life. :?: Annoucment from tannoy 'we havent got a driver :evil: then we heard there was a fatal accident at Harlow Town earlier in the day :( .
We caught the FR 3258 EI-DLE on time though and the pilot put his foot down 50 minutes to Weeze :D
All in all we had quite an interesting day . See Ya Dick
Dickmann
Advanced User

Re: Delayed stansted continued

Beitrag von Dickmann »

A few photos from the day. Most people have seen the sights before but they are my first photos in internet so take it easy on the comments.
The usual wing shot.Bild
Landing at Stansted.Bild
Outside Tower of London.Bild
Tower Bridge.Bild
The Indian that we didn't get too.Lack of time.Bild
Piccadily CircusBild
Antworten