Unterteilung Planepictures

Zeigen Sie hier Ihre Flugzeugfotos vom Airport Weeze!
Show your planepictures made at Airport Weeze here!

Moderator: Triple Nickel

Antworten
Diego A. Maradona
Senior User

Unterteilung Planepictures

Beitrag von Diego A. Maradona »

Hallo ladies and gentlemen!

Wäre es nicht vielleicht zweckmäßig, die Sektion Planepictures in Zivilluftfahrt und Militär zu unterteilen?
SVM
NRN-Fan
Advanced User
Beitrag von NRN-Fan »

lt. Foren Ãœberschrift:
Zeigen Sie Ihre Flugzeugfotos vom Airport Weeze!
Show your planepictures made at Airport Weeze here!

Eigentlich bedarf es da keiner großen Unterteilung in Zivilluftfahrt und Militär

Ehe eine Zusätzlich Sektion andere Airports :D
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

I think we should drop the Niederrhein Pictures and just make this part of the forum for Pictures made everywhere.

The problem is the traffic at NRN. If we can only post pictures of NRN here, than it becomes real guiet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Triple Nickel
Beitrag von Triple Nickel »

The problem is the traffic at NRN. If we can only post pictures of NRN here, than it becomes real guiet
Not a problem at all, last thursdAy we had 6 a/c within one hour!!!

The only thing is, that most people post there NRN pics in the movements section, wich is not a bad thing! But the planepic section is fine just the ay it is. NRN and other planepics maybe posted there!

Greetz, Ron
Morpheus

Beitrag von Morpheus »

Hee Ron,

What do you call a Ce172? An aircraft??????????? NEVER!!! It is a bike with wings. A "SPORTMUG".

The B757 and the choppers were the only real aircraft that evening. So, I count 3!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

No, serious..... I said it in my last posting... You can post pictures made everywhere in this section of the forum.

Greetz,
Antworten